The Advice Service is here for you today call us on 02392843478

Withdrawing from University

Withdrawing from the university is a right of any student.

Submitting a Withdrawal will terminate your registration in both the programme of study and all units associated with it, and any assessment entitlements, with effect from the last date of attendance as recorded on the Withdrawal Form:

Students should talk to the University Student Finance Centre and Student Finance England because leaving can have implication regarding fees. Students will also need to discuss accommodation with the relevant people (i.e. Halls of Residence staff or Landlords). If you are in Halls you will have to leave. You will also no longer be registered as a student so will have to pay council tax.

Contact Us

Portsmouth SU Footer Logo

The University of Portsmouth Students’ Union has a vision of creating a positive impact with every Portsmouth student during their time at University.

© 2023 UPSU. Registered charity number 1136115, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales number 3934555.