Endsleigh’s Black Friday Offer - 20% off Gadget Insurance!
Protect your gadgets for less!
It’s the perfect time of year to treat yo’self and get those Christmas gifts sorted! With thousands of discounts available online on every gadget you can think of, you can easily find yourself tempted by a new phone, tablet or laptop.
But if you do make an impulse buy this Black Friday weekend (or have had your eye on something for months), it’s a good idea to protect your new gadgets against drops, spills and any other unexpected accidents.
It’s a good thing Endsleigh’s got you covered with an exclusive 20% off gadget insurance for students.
Don’t let an accident ruin the celebrations; protect your possessions and use code BK01 at the checkout, but hurry this limited time offer ends 10th December 2019! Click here to get a quote.
About to purchase your new gadget? Read our nifty checklist of things to think about before you buy.
And don’t forget to be prepared and protect yourself online as well. Read our top tips for detecting fraud.
- Check for poor spelling and grammar. Inconsistent branding and logos are a sign too.
- Does the advert or the seller’s email address look right? If it doesn’t match the domain name of the company, this could be a sign of fraud.
- Double check all the information given to you If you have a checklist of your requirements, do they tick all the boxes?
- Do your research Try googling the advertiser – have other people dealt with them before?
- If you believe its fraud, report it! Report it to Action Fraud by visiting www.actionfraud.police.uk or calling 0300 123 2040.
Find out more. Terms and conditions apply.
Like this article? Share it!