The Advice Service is here for you today call us on 02392843478

Sort It Out

A member of our Advice Team will assign your case to one of our specialist mediators and respond to all requests within three working days.

How It Works 

First complete our Sort It Out Support Request Form. Your case will then be assigned to a student mediator who will be in touch to organise an initial 1:1 consultation with you.

They will then discuss the issues with you, how conflict resolution can help and what the next steps will be, including the process of involving the other party and arranging a group meeting.

Visit the Sort it Out website for more information.

When Can Conflict Resolution Help?

  • You are experiencing conflict with your housemates (take a look at our advice on How to Live Together)
  • You feel that you are unable to communicate your problems to anyone but you need to feel listened to and understood
  • Conflict has arisen which you have tried to resolve but now feel that you do not have the ability to work things out on your own
  • You are keen to try and find some sort of resolution that all parties can live with

Contact Us

Portsmouth SU Footer Logo

The University of Portsmouth Students’ Union has a vision of creating a positive impact with every Portsmouth student during their time at University.

© 2024 UPSU. Registered charity number 1136115, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales number 3934555.