Student Council is the primary student-led decision making body at the Students' Union. They work together to tackle issues and run campaigns which affect all parts of student life, from your course to the wider University experience.
Our Student Council is made up of a group of elected student representatives including the 5 Elected Officers, Faculty Reps, Groups and Sports representatives, Student Liberation Officers and Student Experience Officers.
The Student Council meets fortnightly in term time - View meetings and minutes.
Faculty Representatives are selected by members of their faculty to ensure that their students' academic interests are represented. Faculty Representatives are also voluntary positions.
The faculty reps can be reached by emailing email@example.com
- Hailee Jingree - Business and Law
- Kajetan Albin - Business and Law Deputy
- Emily Pilavachi - Science and Health
- Jan Galazewski - Creative Cultural Industries
- Spoorthi Rao - Humanities and Social Sciences
- Kylie Jeffrey - Humanities and Social Sciences
- Abbie Bewley - Technology
Our Union Chairs also sit on Student Council and ensure that student groups and sports teams have their views represented too.
- Temidayo Dosunmu - Groups Representative (Chair)
- Elliot Lee - Groups Representative
- Emiley Hinton - Groups Representative
Student Council is also supported by the Union's full-time Elected Officers. Each year five Elected Officers are elected by you to make positive changes to student life in Portsmouth. Sabbs are paid to spend a year leading the Union and delivering their manifesto points.
- Dom Owen - Democracy & Campaigns Officer (Email)
- Jade Underwood - Learning Experience Officer (Email)
- Natasha Layley - Welfare Officer (Email)
- Sapphire Rance - Academic Representation Officer (Email)
- Mike Kiddell - Development Officer (Email)
Page created: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:13:11 GMT
Page updated: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 09:53:45 GMT
The University of Portsmouth Students’ Union has a vision of creating a positive impact with every Portsmouth student during their time at University.