Your Union menu
The Students’ Union is an independent charity that exists to advance your education at the University of Portsmouth through a range of exciting services and activities. Our mission is to have a positive impact with every Portsmouth student: Students are heard, students are empowered, students thrive.
Learning Experience Officer
Your 2023/24 Learning Experience Officer is Kajetan Albin!
Please see below all of the great things that Kajetan has been working on this month:
- Has been working on helping to deliver BALfest (coming in March!)
- Kajetan has been meeting with the careers team and the alumni team to ensure the success of the upcoming BAL event.
- Kajetan supported with the Meet and Craft with your Course Reps event in the Richmond Building for BAL students.
- Kajetan has been supporting a student with AI work.
- Kajetan has joined a Library Excellence group and is looking at ways to implement more things into the library.
- Took part in the first officer GOAT (Go Out And Talk) of the year and spoke to lots of students regarding ongoing issues and concerns (keep your eyes peeled for the next GOAT date!)
- Held his first Learning Experience Officer Q&A.
- Feedback project is in the consultation stage, will be rolling out later than anticipated but is now on the finish line!
- Attended AI workshops and is meeting with university about that.
- Working with UOP policy team regarding freedom of speech on campus.
- Personal tutoring working groups are rolling out this week and next week! (Still some time to sign up!)
Please see below some of the amazing things Kajetan has been working on over the past month:
- Kajetan has been continuing his work on how the University can provide students with better feedback and has been making excellent progress! Kajetan has worked with various members of UoP to create a FEEDforward project which will be launched very soon so keep a look out for updates!
- Kajetan has been working with other HE organisations to see what study resources they provide their students with and is working to see how and if these can be implemented here at Portsmouth too!
- Kajetan has also been looking into personal tutoring and how this could be improved for students.
- Attended Officers On Tour!
Kajetan has started his term as an Elected Officer with dedication and enthusiasm and has strived to ensure students are supported throughout their learning experience. Please see below updates on Kajetan's ongoing work and achievements:
- Kajetan is doing lots of research looking into Adobe and the services they provide. Kajetan is working to ensure that all students have access to these services and are getting the support and resources that they need to complete their studies effectively.
- Kajetan sits on the Portsmouth Award steering group at the University and is working to ensure this continues to be a rewarding experience for students.
- Kajetan is also looking into the Personal Tutoring Program and identifying the benefits of the current structure.
Page created: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:45:26 GMT
Page updated: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 13:22:14 GMT
The University of Portsmouth Students’ Union has a vision of creating a positive impact with every Portsmouth student during their time at University.